Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Next Stops!

See, I'm sticking to my resolution already! I am getting very excited to get back on the road (though time at home with family and friends has been GREAT)...here are my next stops!


First up is IUPUI or Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis. This chapter is brand new, having only been installed in December.


I am so excited to go back to MTSU!! These women are incredible AND I will get to work with another TLC, Shaina, while I am there!


I am very glad to get to stay in the south for a little bit longer and am excited for my first trip to Georgia.


I will also get to go to Rhode Island for the first time!



Then its back to Indiana for Indiana State University and Franklin College





This schedule finishes up with Baldwin-Wallace in Ohio.

For those keeping score at home, that means flying 7 or 8 times in 8 weeks! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment