Here is my home for the week:

Some highlights-
Sonic!
In my part of Maryland, we are teased by Sonic (a drive up fast food restaurant) commercials, but there are no Sonics to be found. Prior to this trip, I had my first and only taste of Sonic in Texas and have wanted it again ever since. In MS they are everywhere! I have been three times since Saturday!
Sisterhood!
This chapter is so much fun! They are hard workers, but always find a way to make the hard work fun by being goofy. I have really enjoyed getting to know them and I am confident that we will have a great time with recruitment later this week. The house is huge and gorgeous, as are most all of them on this campus. One of the fraternity houses has three separate buildings! One of the sisters was gracious enough to give up her room for us to stay it and the room is super nice. I have been sitting in on and helping with workshops to prepare for recruitment as well as meeting with individual officers. I have loved brainstorming ideas and figuring out how to make ZTA the best it can be!
Sharon!
I am lucky enough to be on this visit with another TLC, Sharon. Like I mentioned before, she is a second year TLC so she has a ton of knowledge. I am very happy she is here with me for my first visit so I can make sure I am doing everything right and it is always more fun to work together to cover all the bases. In addition to the two TLCs, there has been a ton of National Officer, Alumnae and Advisor support. It is so great to see how dedicated these women are even after they've graduated.
The first round of recruitment is on Thursday and I am pumped for all our hard work to pay off!
Miss y'all!!!
Elise glad you got to experience the south. Hope all is well. Mimi P
ReplyDelete